Sunday 26 October 2008

Party Dress

I'll start by introducing you to my current projects. Firstly is a new party dress for myself for the coming season. I have a number of events over the next 6 months which I need a smart dress for, and I certainly can't afford something new for each one! So, I thought I'd use some of my birthday money to treat myself to a length of pretty fabric and make something.



The events I'm hoping to attend are my grandparents diamond wedding anniversary dinner, my husband's work Christmas dinner dance, Christmas day (I must always dress up for Christmas Day!), then next year there is a wedding due to take place in March and then in May I have a film and exhibition launch party! Phew, that's going to keep me busy!



Anyway, here are some links to the patterns I'm going to use....



http://www.habithat.co.uk/popup_image.php/pID/9569

http://www.habithat.co.uk/popup_image.php/pID/8132





Here a picture of the bodice coming together...


Photobucket

No comments: