Friday 21 November 2008

The Delights of the Season

I am one of those people who loves to enjoy the frivolities of any given season and you can probably tell from my previous entries that I love Autumn the most. For some reason, this particular autumn has been full of wonderful things to see and I have had the opportunity to capture them on camera. So as November comes to a close and my thoughts change from Autumn's russet glow to to December's magical festiveness, I thought I'd share my memories of this years beatiful season....

Photobucket

The moon looking eerie through the trees in our back garden.

Photobucket
Bonfire party at our friends farm - look at the size of it compared to the man!
Photobucket

The excellent firework display they always put on and perfectly captured by my clever husband!

Photobucket
We also delighted in hot baked potatoes, barbecued sausages and and a delicious hog roast!

Photobucket
Enjoying an evening indoor with my little fluffs!

Photobucket
Enjoying roaring log fires on holiday.

Photobucket
Beautiful views at Whitby

Photobucket
And the abbey looking haunted and mysterious

Photobucket
Our first wedding anniversary!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Beautiful photographs! I love the photo of the abbey and the one of the moonlight the best. Really gorgeous.

Rachel xxx (Lothlorien from S and S board)